Good morning, friends! I am catching up on my tags today 😂. Sorry for the delay.
I want to thank Lydia of In His Service and Loving It for nominating me to receive the Versatile Blogger Award. Lydia is kind, abundantly talented, and 17!! She writes wise beyond her years, and I know you will love her. So if you haven’t already met her, head on over and show her some love.
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.”
Thank you for seeing this in me, Lydia ❤️.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 Facts About Me:
- Nothing restores me quite like nature. 🌿
- My 3-year-old and I watch cake videos on Instagram almost every day. 🧁
- We live about 40 minutes away from either set of grandparents, and we love being close. There is no place like Grandma’s house. ❤️
- I can’t garden. I have whatever the opposite is of a green thumb. 🥀
- We are getting a dog for Christmas, and the kids don’t know! 🤫
- My most-needed type of rest is Sensory rest. I get truly grumpy without it. 😵
- My favorite radio station is KLUV (Christian Rock), and not just on Sunday. I love to listen to how people portray their faith. 🎙️
(Please don’t feel obligated to participate. This is just a shout-out to say that I enjoy your writing immensely, and to share it with others. Or you can add your 7 facts in the comments!)
- Carly @ Believing Beautiful
- C.D. Anders @ The Unnecessary Blog
- Deborah Marie @ Great Is God’s Faithfulness
- Jacquie @ Joy Cottage
- Matt @ JesusLuvsAll
- Pallavi @ Curating Thoughts
- Deandra @ Imago Dei
- Hepsibah @ Raising Zion
- Kathy @ KNJ Tales and Snippets
- Michelle @ Blessing by Me
- Heavens to Betty
- Rising Star @ Ideal Inspiration
- Alan @ Living Waters
- Judith @ True Self
Here’s to writing and sharing with love!