Here I am again with another peanut butter cookie recipe 😬. They are so good, what can I say?!
- Yield: ~45 Cookies
- Prep Time: 8 Minutes
- Cook Temp: 350º F
- Cook Time: 12-14 Minutes
- 1 C Butter, softened
- 2 C Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 3.5 t Vanilla
- 1 1/2 C + 2 t Flour
- 2 t Baking Soda
- 1/2 t Baking Powder
- 1/2 t Salt
- 3 C Oats
- 1 C Peanut Butter Chips
- 2 C Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with a mixer until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, eggs, & vanilla. Mix again; stop when combined.
- Sift all dry ingredients on top of the wet ingredients, or in a separate bowl (not including the oats, chips, and candies).
- Mix wet & dry ingredients together with a large spoon until well combined throughout.
- Add the oats, peanut butter chips, and Reese’s pieces.
- Roll into large balls (3-4 inches) and place at least 1-inch apart from each other on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. You want them to look slightly under-baked, because the dough cooks easily through, and the bottoms may burn if you wait for the top to look golden brown.
- Don’t forget to bang your sheets on the counter when they come out! (Why?)
- Remove from the pan immediately and place on a towel or cooling rack.
This recipe makes A LOT. Mainly because I want to buy and use the whole bag of Reese’s Pieces instead of save half of it in my freezer 😂. But you can always cut it in half, or share!
Here’s to connecting with our loved ones over this beautiful Fall treat!