Listen here + find us on all of your favorite platforms.
I’ve been thinking about how the identity journey can sometimes feel so overwhelming, especially after a difficult period in your life. But we want to leave you feeling empowered:
Which leads us to the 5 “G”s of trusting your enoughness:
- You were given life.
- You are uniquely gifted.
- We are all going to have growing pains.
- You don’t have to be perfect in order to be grateful.
- And, along the way, it’s important to give yourself grace.
Episode One-Liner: You are already enough. Trust that.
Episode Action Item: Begin to label your negative self-talk. You don’t have to change it right away. It’s okay to sit with our feelings, but recognize where there is bad, there is also good, and every time you have a negative thought, tell yourself that you are enough.
- Our Instagram: @ofprogressandpurpose
- Our Website: www.ofprogressandpurpose.com
- RailRider’s Adventure Clothing
- Sierra Boggess “Enough” Interview
- Sierra Boggess on the Mastin Kipp Podcast: “Training Yourself to be Yourself”
- Max Lucado’s You Are Special
- About Progress with Monica Packer – Episode 211
- The Truths We Tell Ourselves Visual & Podcast Recommendations
- Self-Care Quote that I couldn’t remember 😂: “True self-care is not salt baths and chocolate cake; it is making the choice to build a life you don’t need to regularly escape from.” – Brianna West
- Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life