Listen here + find us on all of your favorite platforms.
Whether it’s parenting, faith, or self-development — there is an abundant supply of messaging out there to help or hinder. The good thing is that you have everything you need within to know what works for you, and what doesn’t.
But sometimes that can be a little tricky to tune into.
So, today, we share 7 “tools” to help you evaluate where you stand. Feel free to use them on us, too 😉. Because as much as we hope to help, your story and circumstances are not ours to judge.
The tools are:
Episode One-Liner: You know what’s best for you!
Episode Action Item: Spend four minutes to write down everything that matters to you: values, roles, principles — then narrow your list down to the 5 things that matter most. These are welcome to change at any time, but try to keep them in mind when you are deciding how to act/ what works for you, and what doesn’t.
- Our website: http://www.ofprogressandpurpose.com
- Our Instagram: @ofprogressandpurpose
- John Gottman Study
- Quote: “The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence.” – Roy T. Bennett
- Sierra Boggess Interview on the Mastin Kipp Podcast
- Jordan Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life
- The Power of Silence and How to Make it Work for You