Listen here + find us on all of your favorite platforms.
Today, we dive deep into the hero’s journey again, with four takeaways from Aladdin (2019):
- Look past the surface and decide the truth for yourself.
- You can’t get where you want to go by pretending you are something that you’re not.
- Some things are worth speaking up about.
- Don’t let your circumstances dictate who you can become.
Episode One-Liner: In order to reach your full potential, you must embrace the good and the hard of who you are and do something about it.
Episode Action Item: Go home and make a list of some of the things that you struggle with (a weakness or a circumstance) and think about how that can be a strength to you and to the people around you, either now or in the future.
- Aladdin Soundtrack
- Moms Who Know Podcast – How to Simplify Your Finances with Ericka Young
- The Beauty Coach Podcast with Brenda Lomeli – The Difference Between a ‘Diet Mentality’ vs Feeling Empowered About Your Health/Weight Goals
- Of Progress and Purpose – Four Ways You Can Avoid Outrage Culture and Why You Should
- Are You Comfortable Being Uncomfortable?