Listen here + find us on all of your favorite platforms.
Daring greatly is supposed to be empowering! But, when you feel like you can’t take one more thing and the last straw has already dropped, it’s not even within the realm of possibility.
Today, we really wanted to speak to that struggle and let you know: no matter where you are at, you are already doing amazing things.
I don’t have a detailed outline for you today, because Joe and I just winged it 😉, but here is the list of tips I promised:
If you are in the middle of survival mode right now, you are not alone. We’re sending prayers your way, and we hope this helps. Feel free to reach out anytime.
One-Liner: When it comes to daring greatly, you are already doing it.
Journal Prompt: Our journal prompt comes from this article I recently wrote about identity. The idea is to make a list of attributes that you feel like are a big part of who you are and focus on becoming rather than doing.
❤ Jenny and Joe
- The Long Walk: The True Story of A Trek to Freedom by Slavomir Rawicz
- General Patton’s Prayer About the Weather
- Who Am I Without the Proof?
- Podcast University Free Classes on Starting or Growing Your Own Podcast!
- *This post contains affiliate links. I will be compensated if you make a purchase. I promise I only share products I stand by 1000%. We thank you sincerely for your support!